5.18.2010

cupcake-pa-looza

I have an internet, umm, err...problem. I currently have six windows open, and each window features at least six tabs. Most more. The idea is that if I leave a website open in a tab I will figure out what to do with it, whether that means bookmarking it three months later or actual application of the knowledge offered. I'm usually fearful that it will get lost in my bookmarks (which it will), and digital hoarding is a lot less clutter-ful than in real life...right?

Anyway, I've had the link to Ming Makes Cupcakes open since someone blogged about it months ago. I also happen to have a bit of a cupcake problem. Ming's photographs are all SO beautiful and everything looks so tasty. The actual recipes aren't that daunting either. Some day in the near future, I'm going to pick a recipe (likely out of a hat, it'll be that difficult) and make them. Cupcakes are just the best, and Ming knows what's up.


Ming's website also features some tasty looking cookies and "savories." If she keeps this up, I'll be addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment